Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Not so good at this blog thing.

So I'm not very good at keeping up with this blog...I'll try a bit harder now that it's getting colder and I'm not spending so much time outside anymore.
We've been really busy this summer with the shop, the garden, canning, camping and stocking up on firewood. I'm very glad that we hired a good employee to take my place at the shop so I can stay at home with Miles and work on house stuff.
Our chickens have been laying a lot of eggs and I'm very excited about that, we get great fresh eggs!
Jason went hunting and got an elk so I'll be busy making jerky and canning meat here in the next few weeks.
This isn't the greatest post, I know, but I'm going to try to keep up now that the holidays are coming up!

2 comments:

Fahrenheit 350° said...

Blogging is a commitment for sure! I wish I had more to do than blog constantly!

Shmacque said...

YOU ARE BACK!! :)